ABOUT USYay! Punta Cana
We are fairly new company backed by years of experience in the hospitality and excursion industry. We strive to make booking activities in the area simple to find, easy to book, and worry-free when participating. To do this we have built what we hope is one of the best web experiences in the space and paired it with an on-location specialist to help with every step of the process.
Hi! I am you tour operator on site. I am dedicated to the ideals of providing personalized service, ensuring all guests visiting Dominican Republic have a fun, positive and memorable vacation experience you won’t forget. I look forward to meeting and getting to know each one of you. See you all here in Punta Cana!
P.S Welcome bribes in the form of Cheeseburger *wink
Known for its beautiful, pristine white-sand beaches, it is the most sought after tourist destination in the Caribbean ready-made for relaxation. In addition to its naturally idyllic setting, Punta Cana is also a popular destination for sunshine seekers and water sports enthusiasts looking for luxury, all-inclusive seaside resorts.
Saona island is a heaven on earth. Known as Adamanay by the indigenous Tainos, the island is a veritable treasure house of nature: the coral formations found in its waters and the fact it is the country’s most important nesting site for turtles. As part of a National Park, Saona is a safe habitat for a huge range of plant species and abundance of marine life.
THINGS TO DO
- Plunge into one of its natural pools-Palmilla sandbanks.
- Stroll around the fishing village of Mano Juan’s sandy streets to browse for souvenirs.
- Snorkel the turquiose waters to its undersea wealth.
- Book a Catamaran or speedboat tours to visit this nearly uninhabited island.
- Relax on one of the island’s prestine white-sand beaches.
Take a snapshot to one of the beach paradise in the Caribbean. Bavaro beach with its 12 miles stretch of stunning beaches with white sand and turquoise water covering most of northern Punta Cana.
THINGS TO DO
- Scuba dive and snorkel in this islands’ underwater crown jewel made up of coral reefs and bright marine life.
- Visit and haggle on Guineo Maduro Market by Arena Gorda Beach to find lovely souvenirs, handicrafts, clothing, traditional products and more.
- Book for an adrenaline rush experience with Bavaro’s several theme parks: go on a 4×4 ride, fly on a fun zip line, countryside horseback ride and so much more.
- Experience the Dominican culture with a tour of Don Lucas Cigars, manufacturer behind one of the purest cigars in the Dominican Republic and the ChocoMuseo, visit the factory to learn how to make chocolate, and discover the history and secrets of cocoa and chocolate at the museum.
- Experience the nightlife scene: music, dancing and laughter in Dominican style!
Catalina Island is a true gem of the Dominican Republic and one of the best destinations for snorkeling and diving. Its crystal-clear waters and huge coral reefs, this island is considered an Ecological Reserve and forms part of the protected National Park of the East, where more than 500 species of flowers and 300 species of birds live.
THINGS TO DO
- Snorkel and see colorful fishes and lively coral reefs
- Dive into an incomparable underwater ecosystem with views of coral gardens and tropical fish and plants.
- Visit the island’s colorful landscapes and rock formations.
- Relax on the island’s prestine white-sand beaches.
- Explore its wide arrays of flora and fauna.
Macao Beach, or Playa Macao is popular among locals and visitors for its white sands and clear waters. Its natural beauty and free of development has earned its place among the finest Carribean beaches, even titled “the top beach in the Carribean” by UNESCO. It has been listed among Traveler’s Choice Best of the Best “Best Beaches in the Carribean 2020” on TripAdvisor.
THINGS TO DO
- Off road adventure on a dune buggy and four-wheel rides.
- Have a Dominican farm experience on a horseback ride or safari mega truck tour.
- Catch some waves and apt for surfing (site surfing classes are available year-round).
- Head out to one of its local restaurants and grab a taste of the best Domincian-style fish plates
Looking for something specific? We’ve gathered and categorized the top 15 tours/ excursions to do here in Punta Cana and organized them by category to help you find what you want more easily. Your friends and family will surely enjoy these excursion packages we have available. Choose between our water excursions, road excursions, kid-friendly excursions or go all in bundles!
For group tours and special occasion set-up (wedding, bachelor/bachelorette party, birthday, anniversary, etc.) kindly message us first before booking.