El Limon Waterfall Samana Day Trip
- Experience the Dominican countryside in this Punta Cana excursion
- Ride a 4x4 ATV to Santa Barbara de Samana
- Feast on a delicious Dominican-style buffet
- Enjoy a horseback ride to El Limon Waterfall
- Venture off the shores of Bacardi Island on a catamaran
- Cooler Drinks
El Limon Waterfall Samana Day Trip
- What To Expect
- What To Bring
- What's Included, What's Not
- Important Notes
- Cancellation, Changes & Refunds
- Reviews (2)
What To Expect
El Limon Waterfall and Samana Day Tour is an all day excursion with round trip transfer from your resort pick up time 6:50 am back by 6:00 pm. Embark on a one-hour scenic bus ride through the stunning countryside of the Dominican Republic’s Miches region. You will disembark at Santa Barbara de Samana, where you will ride in an all-terrain vehicle to a local ranch specializing in coffee and cacao production. You’ll be able to get up close to the installations and learn more about the production process.
Our next adventure takes us into Samaná’s jungle, discovering wild landscapes and the rich flora of the area on an unforgettable horseback ride. Our horses will take us to the principal wonder of the Samaná province: the El Limón waterfalls. This incredible waterfall, more than 50 metres high, falls into a turquoise natural pool, where you can take a refreshing dip.
Finally, climb back into your catamaran and venture off to the shores of Cayo Levantado—known also as Bacardi Island. Open buffet and drinks also we will have a cooler with drinks along the way. Relax on the white sand beaches and in the crystal blue water while drinking a cold beer, juice or soda (provided). As the day ends, you will be taken back to Miches, and be dropped back at your Punta Cana hotel.
What To Bring
- Water Shoes/ Comfy Footwear
- towel and bathing suit,
- Plenty sunblock/ sunscreen lotion,
- Sunglasses/ Hat
- Water Bottle to Rehydrate
- additional change of clothes,
- Camera to take pictures
- cash or credit card for photo souvenirs
What's Included, What's Not
✔Hotel pickup and drop-off. Pick-up times: Depends on your hotel/resort location.
✔Light snack (muffin, crackers, juice coffee, milk)
✔beverages (water, soda, rum and coke)
✔Entry/Admission – Samana Bay
❌ Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
❌ Gratuities for Horseback Volunteers and Tour Guide
- Duration time is approximate.
- Minimum age requirement for this tour is 6 years old.
- Minors should be accompanied by an adult for the excursion.
- Anyone under the age of 18 is NOT ALLOWED to drive any motorized excursions.
- Pregnant participants are not allowed under any circumstances.
- For hotel/resort pick-up outside Bavaro area (e.g Uvero Alto, Cap Cana, Cabesa de Toro), a $10/ adult charge fee will be collected on the day of the excursion. (Kids 3-11 years old are free for this extra charge).
- For group tours and special occasion set-up (wedding, bachelor/bachelorette party, birthday, anniversary etc.) kindly message us first before booking.
Cancellation, Changes & Refunds
You can cancel this reservation up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. Any cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the excursion start time will be fully charged unless accompanied by a medical certificate from a qualified physician stating the validity of the reason for which the client cannot receive the reserved service(s).
Change requests must be made more than 24 hours in advance. Any alterations on your original booking will incur a $10 charge fee.
*Cut-off time is based on the service local time.
See our full terms and conditions.